Repeal of Act 2 of 1911 in so far as it relates to patents and savings
(1) The Indian Patents and Designs Act, 1911, in so far as it relates to patents, is hereby repealed, that is to say, the said Act shall be amended in the manner specified in the Schedule.
(2) [Omitted by the Patents (Amendment) Act, 2002]
(3) [Omitted by the Patents (Amendment) Act, 2002]
(4) The mention of particular matters in this shall not prejudice the general application of the General Clauses Act, 1897 (10 of 1897), with respect to repeals.
(5) Notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, any suit for infringement of a patent or any proceeding for revocation of a patent, pending in any court at the commencement of this Act, may be continued and disposed of, as if this Act had not been passed.