Identify potentially Infringing Product / Process / Service in the Market
Evidence of Use (EOU) search and analysis is instrumental to verify if any product, process or service is infringing the claims of an active patent or sometimes a pending patent application.
In other words, an EOU Search is an infringement study designed to compare the claim elements of an active patent or pending application with the product components, or a process or service features available in the market.
Our search results are provided in tabular form mapping the patent claim elements to the components or features of the uncovered products, process and/or services. The report highlights the product components, or a process or service features that may infringe your patent’s independent claims in broadest sense of interpretation, as well as it includes the product, process or service features that infringe the specific limitations in the dependent claims.
Our EOU search and analysis helps patent owners to target the potential licensees of their patent, also it provides an informed pathway for stronger licensing negotiations.
- 4000+ Patent and NPL searches
- 15+ Years individual expertise
- 300+ Years of combined experience
- Industry experts, Masters, PhDs
- Fastest turnaround
- Experts in STN for structure searching
- Accurate estimation
- Data access free from language barriers
- Multidisciplinary coordination
- Customizable reports
- World’s leading databases
- Project allotted to the best suiting analyst
- Nine layer quality check
- Assured quality: Highest standard
- Informative, yet time saving reports