(1) Drawings, when furnished under section 10 by the applicants otherwise than on requisition made by the Controller, shall accompany the specifications to which they relate.
(2) No drawings or sketch, which would require a special illustration of the specification, shall appear in the specification itself.
(3) At least one copy of the drawing shall be prepared neatly and clearly on a durable paper sheet.
(4) Drawings shall be on standard A4 size sheets with a clear margin of at least 4 cm on the top and left hand and 3cm at the bottom and right hand of every sheet.
(5) Drawings shall be on a scale sufficiently large to show the inventions clearly and dimensions shall not be marked on the drawings.
(6) Drawings shall be sequentially or systematically numbered and shall bear-
(i) in the left hand top corner, the name of the applicant;
(ii) in the right hand top corner, the number of the sheets of drawings, and the consecutive number of each sheet; and
(iii) in the right hand bottom corner, the signature of the applicant or his agent.
(7) No descriptive matter shall appear on the drawings except in the flow diagrams.